Legend Style

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85055] Legend Style
  • From: dpeterse at berkeley.edu
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:59:14 -0500 (EST)

How do I modify the style of my legend text when using this form of legend?

Legend[func, num, mintext, maxtext, options]

What I want to do is to change the style of mintext and maxtext as they
are displayed in my legend.  I have already tried

Legend[func, num, Style[mintext], Style[maxtext], options]

and that does not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave