Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85165] Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center
  • From: andre at wolfram.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:16:37 -0500 (EST)

On Jan 19, 5:00=A0am, John Jowett <John.M.Jow... at gmail.com> wrote:
> David, I had the same experience as you. =A0I attended the online
> seminar and had hoped to be able to get Wolfram Workbench 1.2 and
> DocuTools, etc. =A0but I have not heard anything since. =A0And now the
> things that Andre Kuzniarek =A0said in the seminar are fading from my
> memory ...

We're finally building Workbench 1.2 Beta tonight. If all goes well it
should become available by midweek, please inquire with
support at wolfram.com to get on the list for it. We'll try to get some
screencasts up this week for it as well. I'll be recording one as soon
as I can, and will have another developer webinar for it as well.

Cheers,

AK