question about the function "go to"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85178] question about the function "go to"
  • From: Paolo Di Giovanni <dijo_83 at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:48:47 -0500 (EST)

I've got a problem in teh using of mathematica:I'm using the function "go to" because I have to close a loop....the program should come back to a label that I've called Label [05] but in this point I've got the problem...I mean, the function go to doesn't send me to the label...how would I solve this with Mathematica?
Thank you very much for the help.