questions about Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90177] questions about Mathematica
  • From: "Silvia_Pierazzini" <silvina.p at libero.it>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have some problem with Mathematica.

I have to solve a system of 2 ordinary differential equation, and inside theese equations i have a parameter H, the initial conditions and final time that vary. So i use manipulate and NDSolve, but it doesn't work! i've tried in two differents way: in the first it doesn't plot and in the second it gives me strange results, for exemple a dipendence from the initial conditions too strongly and limit cicles that disappear for some initial values or for some tmes value totally random!!

I attached the file i have done with mathematica

[Contact the author to obtain the attachment - Moderator]

thank you very much!
Silvia Pierazzini