Re: Re: Mouse focus in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90159] Re: [mg90136] Re: Mouse focus in Mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

What expression, then, would UNDO that action?

I would find the behavior initiated by the posted code very useful all
those times when I start typing an expression and realize that I forgot
to select the open notebook in which I really wanted to put it.  But
sometimes I want to be sure I do not jump to another notebook like that.

Menu items, even on a palette, for the action and its reversal would be
handy.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305