Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90210] Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 05:31:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
The core question here is how I can have what appears on my screen (using 6.0 on a Mac) be a WYSIWYG display of what I'll get if I Print a notebook (so far as linebreaks, figure widths, and most everything else is concerned), while retaining a 125% or 150% magnification in the window. I need the 125% to 150% Window Magnification setting in the normal Screen Environment -> Working mode to work comfortably on my display and with my eyeballs. But if I Print what I see there, what I get on the paper has very different line breaks and so on. What's printed does seem to match what I see using Screen Environment -> Printout mode -- except I can't really "see" that mode, because Window Magnification no longer seems to work. ???