Re: Re: Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90259] Re: [mg90226] Re: Printing, WYSIWYG, and Window Magnification?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:14:28 -0400 (EDT)

You mean File > Printing Settings > Show Breaks of course.

However, that will NOT do what AES requests, namely, to allow still
magnifying the on-screen view (at least under Windows): changing the
magnification even to 300% leaves the view unaltered.

I doubt there is any way, in fact, to do what AES requests (but I hope
somebody proves me wrong).  Part of the difficulty is that the style
sheet may use different parameters for spacing (of all kinds) for
printing than for viewing.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305