Re: Re: Export PDF plot or Save Selection As -- big troubles with Illustrator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90294] Re: [mg90249] Re: Export PDF plot or Save Selection As -- big troubles with Illustrator
  • From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 04:01:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Steve,
I do this frequently and the following  work-around works for me.

Save Selection As (EPS)

I import the EPS into a SVG drawing program (I use skencil) and then
edit over the top of the imported eps.

When saving the selection, I use options to turn off embedding of tiff
preview in the options.

The eps is device independent.

Hope this works for you.
WCC