Automatic numbering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90314] Automatic numbering
  • From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

after upgrading to 6.0.3, I cannot insert anymore automatic numbering
references to tagged cells in a custom cell style with
Insert -> Automatic Numbering -> Counter <custom_style> + The first
cell with the tag <some_tag>

Tagged cells in the custom style are definitely present in the
notebook, but the style disappeared from the Counter popup menu.
I did not encounter any problems in versions 6.0.0 to 6.0.2

Best regards,
Hannes Kessler