Re: How to sync plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90302] Re: How to sync plots?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Set PlotRange specifically in each of the plots? Perhaps use a Module with a plotrangevalue that is calculated and then inserted into each of the plots? -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ "Aaron Fude" <aaronfude at gmail.com> wrote in message news:g4klh1$m8l$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > I produce several plots that eventually go into a GraphicsGrid. Is > there a simple way to make sure that their PlotRanges are all > identical? For example, they could all be set to the broadest needed > PlotRange. > > Thanks! >