Re: VectorFieldPlot scaling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90460] Re: VectorFieldPlot scaling
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:34:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Aaron,

the direction of the arrow are tied to the axes. If you change the axes,

the arrow directions are changed accordingly. Otherwise you would have a

bunch of graphical vectors on a grid, but not a vector field.

Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>