Re: Mathematica kernel color printing (Linux)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90621] Re: Mathematica kernel color printing (Linux)
  • From: Geraud Nymo <kalymereau at yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:30:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the answers and sorry if I was not clear. I am talking
about color printing when running the kernel only, without Front End.
So just call 'math' in an Xterm, in this case neither Style or
StyleForm succeeds to produce color text output. I have tried 5.2 and
6.0, and I mostly use Linux Debian, but I also tried on other systems
with same result.

So I would be happy if there is a solution to this.

Thanks