Using manipulate with PlotDensities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90627] Using manipulate with PlotDensities
  • From: Galaxywalker <shefaat at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:32:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I use the plot : PlotDensities[data,  model, estimate], now I like to
use the Mathematica functions Manipulate.
The first try is:
(data, model and estimate are pdfs and const. distribution)

Manipulate[
 PlotDensities[data, model, estimate],
 {{\[Mu], 0, "mean (\[Mu])"}, -1, 1,
  Appearance -> "Labeled"}, {{\[Sigma], 1, " (\[Sigma])"}, 0.5, 2,
  Appearance -> "Labeled"}]

The problem is, that I cant use parameter like mu and Sigma to control
the functions.

Has anyone an ideas how to use PlotDensities for three functions
(data, pdfs ..) in contex to manipulate and parameter Mu and Sigma.

Thanks in advance for helps