Non linear system

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90715] Non linear system
  • From: Jorge <jorgecerrillo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I am employed at the resolution of a system not linear equations with 23 equations and 23 variables.

All the equations are of the form:

X=k*y*x+k*z*x
Where k are constant and x and z variables.

I use for resolution the function Nsolve, but I do not obtain solution, have to abort the evaluation after near an hour(o'clock) without obtaining results.

What function might I use?