Re: Installing Personal Package Documentation not showing up

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90718] Re: Installing Personal Package Documentation not showing up
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:28:34 -0400 (EDT)

For the documentation to appear in the Mathematica Help Browser (not
the Documentation Center) you will need an appropriate
BrowserCategories.m file.  For the documentation to appear in the
Documentation Center you will need an appropriate PacletInfo.m file in
the appropriate place.  To understand some of the details of the
latter approach take a look at a small tutorial that I wrote because
this issue come up frequently in this group.  You can find a link to
it here:

http://www.scientificarts.com/worklife/notebooks/

and the notebook is called

DocumentationCenterNotes.nb

I hope that this helps...
--David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
Trial Version at:
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/