Re: Re: Text search within a documentation page?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90934] Re: [mg90910] Re: Text search within a documentation page?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:52:59 -0400 (EDT)

Except that it lacks an index -- and this is no insignificant matter! --
doesn't the belatedly added Virtual Book" address many of the needs for
tutorial (what you call "user") documentation?  Just the sort of thing
that constituted the beginning of "The Book" before.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305