Problem inputting data into a table that is larger than a window

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89424] Problem inputting data into a table that is larger than a window
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 02:28:43 -0400 (EDT)

I created a table with about 75 rows and 6 columns and all cells are
in a 16pt Times Roman font. It is larger than the window it is being
displayed in. When I try and input data into the bottom rows of the
table Mathematica automatically scrolls the window to the top of the
table, and now the row I was inputting data into is no longer visible.
The cell that the table is in is a "Text" cell style. No matter what I
try, it keeps scrolling to the top of the table. Any ideas on if this
is a bug or a feature or what I can do to keep it from happening?
Thanks...

-Bob