Notebook Options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89488] Notebook Options
  • From: janos <janostothmeister at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:14:59 -0400 (EDT)

I have received the error message below, and I do not find Notebook
Opriont except in the Options Inspector where there is no option
called ,,Load entire notebook into memory''

Any help?

There appears to be an error in the file named below.  You should
close it without saving, then check the "Load entire notebook into
memory" checkbox in the Notebook Options dialog.  File name: d:
\Documents and Settings\jtoth\Dokumentumok\_Tanszek\VargaN\GyogyOkt
\feladat17.nb.

Thank you, Janos