Mathematica as an OPC Client

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89664] Mathematica as an OPC Client
  • From: pradeep <pradeep at purdue.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:37:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
As per what i read up, Mathematica in its latest version is not OPC
compliant (plz correct me if am mistaken). Is there any add-on, third
party software that can help make it communicate through OPC? I am
trying to interface Mathematica with a Process control software system
called DeltaV from Emerson Process Mgmt.

Thanks in advance!

Pradeep
Purdue University