Re: Re: Nested Grids

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89665] Re: [mg89655] Re: [mg89622] Nested Grids
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:37:25 -0400 (EDT)

Unless you're working at a VERY small magnification and so cannot see
it, the solution proposed does NOT completely fill the cell in position
{1,1} with the embedded Grid: it leaves a blank space between the top of
the frame of the embedded Grid and the top Frame of the enclosing Grid.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305