Export a matrix in C form

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89819] Export a matrix in C form
  • From: Pavel Balaz <pavel.balaz at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 05:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a big matrix in Mathematica with elements given as function of
several parameters. I would like to export this matrix to C/C++ in
this general form. However, if I use CForm[], I obtain something like
List(List(cos(x),sin(y), ...), List(exp(x*y), ...), ...)
I have never seen such C/C++ code :-(
It is possible to save the matrix element to a single file containing
definitions all matrix elements in the form
double M[16][16];
M[0][0]=cos(x);
M[0][1]=sin(x);

Thank you very much.