Re: Browsing for a Directory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89850] Re: Browsing for a Directory
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 03:26:00 -0400 (EDT)

Many thanks for asking that question! I was still using the old
Experimental`FileBrowse[].

I think you can use the following form to obtain a directory location:

FileNameSetter[Dynamic[folder], "Directory"]

Then you can you can combine this with a filename as follows:

newfilename = folder <> "Example1.nb"

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net