How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89864] How to add a title to a cell and then collapse it?
  • From: Aaron Fude <aaronfude at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I can't figure out how to add a title to a cell and then collapse it.

I start a new notebook and then start working in the In-Out mode, but
then I want to be able to take my blocks, give them a title and
collapse them. How does one do it? Nothing worked when I tried to
follow documentation.

Thanks in advance!

Aaron