Re: In search of a keyboard shortcut

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89926] Re: In search of a keyboard shortcut
  • From: vasil michev <michev at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:32:26 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot, I just added two more keyboard shortcuts to
KeyEventTranslations.tr, namely

	Item[KeyEvent["s", Modifiers -> {Command}],
FrontEndExecute[SelectionMove[SelectedNotebook[],All,Cell];]],
	Item[KeyEvent["a", Modifiers -> {Command}],
FrontEndExecute[SelectionMove[SelectedNotebook[],All,CellContents];]],

Works great, well you get a 'beep' when using them, since its unable
to find a menu with 's' and 'a' for accelerator, but one can always
change the keys to avoid this. I only wish they made interface
customization easier, or at least put the appropriate info in the help
browser. Thanks again.