edge rendering

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89948] edge rendering
  • From: Tim <tnovikoff at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:25:05 -0400 (EDT)

I have a dynamic network model with vertex variables and edge
variables. I'd like to plot the network (graph) and "label" the edges
with the plot of the time series for the corresponding edge variable.
Is this possible? If so, what is the code to do this?
I figure I should be using EdgeRenderingFunction, but I can't figure
out how use general graphics objects for rendering.
-Tim