Re: font size too small

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89998] Re: [mg89965] font size too small
  • From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:41:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Minimus,
There are several ways you can do this.

 I would try changing the Screen Environment setting under the Format
menu item first.

 If this is not satisfactory, then you can try the "zoom" button at
the bottom of your window.

A better solution would be to create your own style sheet (see posts
in this group over last nine months), or use the Options Inspector and
change Magnification in the Global context.

Craig

--
W. Craig Carter