Re: RE: documentation specification for Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89991] Re: [mg84830] RE: [mg84782] documentation specification for Documentation Center
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:39:51 -0400 (EDT)

Friends:
I have problems creating packages.  See for example the following very simple package:
BeginPackage["fuss`Func`"]

crisclas::usage="Inputs are a set of training
vectors, a first guess vector, a zero, and a learning rate ";

Begin["`Private`"]

crisclas[trainingvec_,guess_,cero_,ritmo_]:=Module[{guess1=guess,\
hacerlalista={}},If[trainingvec[[i]].guess-cero>0,   guess,  \
For[i=1,i<Length[trainingvec] && trainingvec[[i]].guess1-cero<=0  \
,AppendTo[hacerlalista,guess1];guess1=(guess1+(ritmo*trainingvec[[i]])\
),i++ ];hacerlalista]];

End[]
EndPackage[]

I saved it as Func.m. I can open it allright with Needs, but when I try to use the function it simply does not work and returns the following error me ssage:
Part::pspec : Part specification fuss`Func`Private`i is neither an integer nor a list of integers

The function is ok, it works well it "notebook version".
What am I doing wrong?
Fg