Re: Re: Inequality not documented in 6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90042] Re: [mg90015] Re: Inequality not documented in 6.0
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:16:03 -0400 (EDT)

> I suppose you aren't counting the description returned by evaluating,
>
> ?Inequaltity

The result of that is:

"Inequality represents a sequence of relational statements."

Personally, I do NOT count that as documentation, since (1) F1 doesn't
find the symbol, (2) the Doc Center article titled "Inequalities" doesn't
mention Inequality, (3) nor does the OTHER article entitled
"Inequalities", (4) neither does the TUTORIAL entitled "Inequalities", and
(5) the message above doesn't explain anything whatsoever about how to use
Inequality.

There's not even a "More" button.

How would one type ?Inequality in the first place, if one didn't already
know it existed, with precisely that name?

And how does a newbie know that?

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com