Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90049] Re: documentation specification for Documentation Center
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:17:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

what is the question, what the answer?

Anyway, the code below does not fail because the package is wrongly

written, but because a loop variable "i" is used outside the loop.

hope this helps, Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>