Re: Re: Inequality not documented in 6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90101] Re: [mg90065] Re: Inequality not documented in 6.0
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:56:13 -0400 (EDT)

You not only brushed aside why articles and tutorials entitled
"Inequalities" don't mention "Inequality", you actually LEFT OUT those
comments. Why, because you had no answer?

Yes, FullForm is a fine tool, and every newbie should learn to use it
often. Once that habit is established, many things can be discovered.

But no, Inequality is not properly documented.

This is, after all, the grand new era of bookless documentation.
Electronic means of finding information, especially those that can be
automated... like including a response to F1 for EVERY built-in symbol...
should WORK.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com