Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90142] Re: [mg89866] Happy Birthday Mathematica!
  • From: bsyehuda at gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:54:50 -0400 (EDT)

I started with version 2.2, working on MS-Windows 3.1. Most of the time I
was busy restarting since this version was not stable...
It was 1992, my first year as a PhD studies.
after a break of several years, I got back to the university as a lecturer,
and since version 4.0 I'm an "addicted" user
yehuda