differential equations of second order

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86169] differential equations of second order
  • From: Aziz Doukkali <aziz.doukkali at nxp.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:09:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I just started using Mathematica in the hope of being able to model the
behaviour of a cantilever of Atomic force microscope which behaviour of a
mechanical point of view as a vibrant resort with oscillations maintained

Do you have some documentation approaching this subject, which finally
returns to solve differential equations of second order .... .

For my part, I found this file that I have not been able to make a profit,
after some tests, for the little knowledge that I have of mathematica ...
There was every time errors that I have not been able to correct ...

Tank you for your help ...

Aziz