RE: what corresponds to work folder in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86171] RE: [mg85988] what corresponds to work folder in mathematica
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:09:56 -0500 (EST)

Maybe what you need is to create a Mathematica package and place it in the
Applications subdirectory of the $UserBaseDirectory. Some information about
creating user-made packages in Mathematica 6 can be found in:
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/createMathematica6AddOn/createMathematic
a6AddOn.html

I hope it is useful.

Saludos!