Quantum for Mathematica updated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86222] Quantum for Mathematica updated
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:59:28 -0500 (EST)

Dear group

We have a new "Quantum for Mathematica" version
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/index.htm

This new version has several interesting improvements:

1.            Expressions in usual "Journal Notation" for Papers, Books and
other publications can be generated, and they can be copy-pasted or exported
to Microsoft Word or other editors, see
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/qcpaper/qcpaper.html

2.            Besides the "tensor power" (same quantum expression in
different qubits) we have now the "power" (same quantum expression in same
qubit several times), see the table at
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/tprodtpow/tprodtpow.html .
Please notice that you might have to scroll-right in your web browser in
order to see the output for each expression in that table.

3.            Now you can QuantumPlot[] circuits where the qubit labels are
not numbers, see
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/qcircuits/qcircuits.html

4.            Several minor bugs were fixed

To have the new features, you must download the new Quantum.zip
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/Quantum.zip and install this new
version according to the instructions in
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/installation/installation.html

Enjoy it!

Jose Luis Gomez-Munoz

http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/