"If" tests inside call to Graphics3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86291] "If" tests inside call to Graphics3D
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 02:32:59 -0500 (EST)

I want to make Boxed->, Axes->, AxesLabel->, and a bunch of individual
display items conditioned on various flags inside my call to
Graphics3D. When I do this, for example, with:

If[boxflg==1, options or items 1, options or items 2]

in my call, it says "An improperly formatted option was encountered
while reading a Graphics. The option was not in the form of a rule."

How do I do this? Thanks in advance.

Steve Gray