Create pdf document from graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86375] Create pdf document from graphics
  • From: "L. Dwynn Lafleur" <lafleur at louisiana.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:07:30 -0500 (EST)

[$Version = 6.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (February 7, 2008) ]

Is it possible to export a list of Graphics to create a PDF document in
which each graphic appears on one page of the document?  I tried

Export["document.pdf", Table[Plot[x^n, {x, 0, 1}], {n, 1, 3}]]

but got a PDF file with all three Graphics appearing as a list on a single
page.  I suspect I need to add an "elements" parameter to the statement, but
I can't figure what it should be.

Thanks for any hints.

Dwynn

--