NotebookOpen Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86436] NotebookOpen Function
  • From: N K <nk200810 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 02:59:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,
I have the following scenario (most of which is
working expect one).
In one of the notebooks I would like to call the plot
command and would like to display the plot in a
different notebook (which I have done). I would like
to give the window a particular size (which also
works). However, I would like to place this newly
created window at a certain (x,y) position on the
screen. I was wondering if this is a possibility and
if so then how can one do such a thing?

Thanks very much,

nb =
NotebookPut[Notebook[{Cell[BoxData[RowBox[{"Plot",
"[", RowBox[{"x", \
",", " ", RowBox[{"{
                      "]}, WindowSize -> {200, 300}]];
SelectionMove[nb, All, CellContents];