Re: NDSolve problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86604] Re: NDSolve problem
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 04:19:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Payal,

your syntax is all wrong. What you have written are algebraic, not

differential equations. Should dtPro[t] mean D[Pro[t],t]???

Further, your restrictions allows to eliminate one of the functions,

what makes the problem easier. However you must first clarify if the

restriction is compatibel with your equations (you mention that it is

not:"I am unable to keep that condition under the currect setup that I

have."). If it is not, then your equations are wrong.

hope this helps, Daniel