Mathematica hangs...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86709] Mathematica hangs...
  • From: guerom00 <guerom00 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 05:23:56 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

That's a bug report.

I'm running v. 6.0.2 on a MacBook Pro under Leopard 10.5.2. I have a
notebook, nothing fancy, which hangs Mathematica when I execute it. As
a test, you can download this notebook from

http://guerom00.free.fr/clutter/Notebook.zip

It hangs at the last cell, when I want to plot the function, and I
have to quit the kernel.

The same notebook runs perfectly on a MacPro under Tiger 10.4.11 so I
guess it is Leopard specific. Can anyone confirm the issue ?

Thanks in advance.