crosshatch shading

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88301] crosshatch shading
  • From: gsi.tim at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 03:20:13 -0400 (EDT)

I am preparing a graph for publication. I have been able to shade
various areas in the graph different colors using the Filling option.
However, for publication the paper will be in black and white. I would
like to change the shaded areas to be filled in with crosshatches,
parallel lines, etc. What are the options and commands to do this? I
have looked online, but have not found an answer.

Thanks in advance.