Re: Mathematica student certification now available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88344] Re: Mathematica student certification now available
  • From: sdw <nospam.warwick at jps.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 03:44:10 -0400 (EDT)

It would be fun for the community to develop a "professional" version of
such a test,  with questions taken from this group that show up over and
over,  year after year.

question #1:     what does @@@ do?

question #2:   how to get a high-resolution publication-quality pdf

question #3:   is Sqrt[]  broken?

question #4:   how do you get Solve[] to product results using
litzghoff-weitzerstrauss notation  ( trick question )

< your contribution here.. >