Re: LayeredGraphPlot without edge crossing.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88474] Re: LayeredGraphPlot without edge crossing.
  • From: Kurda Yon <kurdayon at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:41:05 -0400 (EDT)

OK. I assume that Mathematica cannot plot a "directed" tree without
edge crossing. I also assume that the position of elements within a
layer (in the LayeredGraphPlot) depends on the original order of the
displayed data. Is that true? If yes, what is the relation. If not,
what defines the order of elements in the layer?

Thank you.