Re: root of complex function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88490] Re: root of complex function
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:44:02 -0400 (EDT)

KFUPM wrote:

> I need to get a list of root intervals of a complex function. I tried
> in vain to use the package IntervalRoots. However, this package seems
> to work only with real functions. I appreciate it if someone can
> provide me with a simple code that does the job. I also tried to
> download the Rootsearch package by Ersek but the package is not
> downloadable.

I tried to access MathSource this morning and did not get any trouble to
access the Ted Ersek's package web page. Just to be sure, I downloaded
the package file and the sample file on my system.

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4482/

[I have sent both files to your private email.]

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc