Stop cell tags propagating to generated cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88527] Stop cell tags propagating to generated cells
  • From: "J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at lse.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:09:53 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to stop cell tags that have been manually added to an
input cell from being automatically assigned to the generated output
cell?  I ask because I have been creating interactive panels for
controlling Java models (using J/Link) and would like to be able to
programmatically toggle the CellOpen status of the lengthy
DynamicModule[...] code.

Many thanks,

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method