Re: Solving on mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88531] Re: Solving on mathematica
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:10:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

and where is the dependence on "i" ? Or do you think
that the symbol Xi depend on i like "Chris" depend on s ??

And NSolve[] is for the case where you have numerical values.

And to find the variables U, V, W, B you need 4 (four) equations
and not only a single one, otherwise you may have an infinite
number of equations and the print out of all the solutions would take
a bit longer.

Regards
   Jens