Re: Re: Expression manipulation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88791] Re: [mg88738] Re: Expression manipulation
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 05:35:21 -0400 (EDT)

David,

As a very satisfied user of your Presentations package may I suggest a
possible interface addition to a future release.

It would be nice to have your additional manipulations (discussed
below by you) in a new palette "PresentationsAlgebraicManipulation".

This would supplement the standard release palette
AlgebraicManipulation and enable use of one very interactive style of
expression manipulation.

As I write this it strikes me that this might not be a very easy thing
to do and I would appreciate your response.

This thought was prompted by John Fulz's contribution to this thread.

	From: 	jfultz at wolfram.com
	Subject: 	[mg88740] Re: [mg88722] Expression manipulation

Best wishes,

Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

My System

Mathematica 6.0.2.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (March 13, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.2
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM