sending programatically output to clipboard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88891] sending programatically output to clipboard
  • From: Adrian Lupascu <Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:53:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

I would like to find a way to programatically send some output to the
clipboard. For the time being I would like to do that with formatted
equations, and I would like to send them as bitmap or metafile (I work
on Windows). So it should be the equivalent of "Copy As". I searched on
the forum and I found a few posts on related topics, but I did not
manage to get it working.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Adrian