Color space conversion in Mathematica v6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88936] Color space conversion in Mathematica v6.0
  • From: Robert Buchanan <j.robert.buchanan at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:53:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have a several 2D and 3D graphics which I would like to export as
EPS and PDF image files. Either prior to Export[]-ing or while
Export[]-ing I would like to convert them from color to grayscale. Is
there an option to Export[] for doing this or some other function in
the Mathematical kernel for doing this? In versions earlier than 6.0 I
could specify ColorOutput->GrayLevel, but this is not a valid option
in version 6.0.

Thanks,
Bob Buchanan