Re: ItemSize in GraphicsColumn

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93237] Re: [mg93210] ItemSize in GraphicsColumn
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 05:05:08 -0500 (EST)

Are you sure you don't mean 'ImageSize' instead of 'ItemSize'?

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark

From: Stern [mailto:nycstern at gmail.com]

The Help files say that ItemSize should be an option of GraphicsColumn, but
when I try to use it, I get an error that says "GraphicsGrid::optx: Unknown
option ItemSize in GraphicsGrid[<<summary of graphics
here>>,ItemSize->Automatic]."

This ocurs even with a trivial example like
GraphicsColumn[{Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]], Graphics[Disk[]]},
ItemSize ->Automatic]

Is this a bug in Mathematica, an error in the documentation, or a problem
with my installation?

Thank you,

Michael