Re: Exporting graphics in PDF with fonts embedded

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93350] Re: Exporting graphics in PDF with fonts embedded
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:20:31 -0500 (EST)

You can embed all fonts in a PDF if you first export as a PS, and then use
Adobe Distiller to convert the PS to a PDF. Distiller has an option for
embedding all fonts. I have been successfully doing things this way for at
least several years, and I generally find that the safest route to creating
a PDF is to go via a PS first of all.

--
Stephen Luttrell
West Malvern, UK